Hey guys.
Quick replies:
Andy - holidays are fun! everyone needs these holidays ~_~" Especially when we went nonstop for 9 weeks.
Chiqui - Shit... shit...
Ben - What da...
I had an extremely long rant saved as a draft, but I decided not to publish it. Didn't think it was relevant.
Hmm.. I have an extremely busy holidays, wish I had more time =\ It's technically not holidays for me (except the weekend =) )
- Working at the Guild Mondays & Fridays
- Need to call up Myer to get a few shifts
- Working on an election campaign
- Uni workload to catch up on
- Need to watch a movie (I feel so deprived... I might miss out on Mysterious Skin)
- Animania is coming up
- Anime and Film club duties, as usual
- Clean out my messy room
Not much else to say. A lot of action to be done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home