Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So it seems that everyone is damn busy this break... which is understandable, of course. I myself have my own heap of uni work to do, on top of my 4 days at work work which will now seem like 5, coz I'm staying back on Friday to cover for the public holiday next Monday >.<

Bottom line: No break for me. Can't even sleep in.

Yikes. Chiqui and his severed finger... :/ Never knew scissors could be that deadly. Another deadly item... paper. My hands hurt from cuts. Oh, and lack of sleep is deadly. Nearly got run over.

But I gotta say, the flavour of last week seemed to be elections. Jackson's working on one, was talking to Stephen Wong who was running in one and there appeared to be some going at UTS. Hate those campaigners that stand in front of election rooms forcing paper into your hands. Not my type of hoohah.

The flavour of this week = work.
Thinking about doing work does not equal actually having done work.
Good luck with getting things done guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home