Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I think it's out with the complaining about procrastination, and in with the new topic to whine about... the heat.

How is a reasonable person suppose to study in this heat? This is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyhow.

Has anyone thought of how much damage our eyes are getting from this final dash to make notes? That is, staring at the computer screen for hours on end. I'm blind already, but now I'm thinking that I could be even more blind after this... And I realise I don't have a case against them.

I am up for another Boost as of now... or smoothie, milkshake or ice cream. Apply ejusdem generis. Back to the books.

7 Comments:

At Thu Nov 10, 11:28:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Oh. Is it a northerner thing, ay? lol. Ah well, let's just say I moved up north with my work...

And yes. television. I was watching Catalyst last night, talking about iodine deficiency in Tibet. You should see goitre (swelling of the neck)- it truly is repulsive in the worst of cases.

POINT: Everyone- eat iodised salt! Otherwise your children will grow up to be mentally retarded and have bacwkwards IQs.

 
At Thu Nov 10, 12:38:00 pm, Blogger benny said...

Well I must've been watching ABC2 then...

 
At Thu Nov 10, 04:28:00 pm, Blogger Jackson C said...

You should get a huge bin of ice and bathe in it.

And try to disprove Mr. Miyagi.

 
At Thu Nov 10, 09:31:00 pm, Blogger benny said...

What does one do in a pool for 5 hours?

I can't even sit still for 5 hours.

Leaving something in water for 5 hours is bad, I can't imagine this...

 
At Fri Nov 11, 01:24:00 pm, Blogger Jackson C said...

A beautiful, elegant woman.

Eating pizza while she's in the bath.

 
At Fri Nov 11, 11:39:00 pm, Blogger benny said...

do i want to know?

and i'm no seinfeld fan...

 
At Sun Nov 13, 11:55:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

Ben there's no point denying it.

Your penis shrinks too in cold weather. So does mine, and Chiqui's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home