SGHS WTFs
This is just an observation, but is it just me, or there isn't a girl from Sydney Girls High School in our grade worth knowing? I would love to be contradicted, PLEASE (comment).
At first I thought they were total snobs, but as I talked and heard more, I just think they're plain stupid. The ones I've met are totally superficial, even the not-so-pretty ones. They have the mentality of being big-headed, similar to that of those really Shanghainese egotistical pricks. And they think they can get away with doing anything simply because they have breasts and vaginas. Well.. they CANT. And I will avenge for you Dittman!
I've heard some of the bizarre stories and situations coming from their side, and frankly speaking, I just think they suck.
In the end, it doesn't really affect me because I like birds.

5 Comments:
is this just those sghs in unsw?
- carl
I'm waiting for Ben's response... ;)
I'm waiting for Ben's reply ;P
Hrm... I dun see it that way at all actually. But then again, do I know many?
Lolz, u kno me jackson boy. totally agree with ya there. Those SGHS gals are messed bunch. One of my most memorable quotes from my not-so-friendly corporal walker whilst lying in a flooded ditch in da middle of nowhere, "Their a buncha gud-for-nuthing bitches who's soul purpose in life is for guy's lyk me to R&C aka. root and scoot". damn so could apply to to those gals. Now i jst gotta find a certain caroline hmmm... wakakakakaka !
Post a Comment
<< Home