Jackson is Back
I'm going to start posting regularly now. My uni friends are doing the same, and I might as well join in the fun. (refer to links at side ->) While one of them bitches, the other one bitches and talks about sex, I'm gonna talk about the lighter and emotional depth in life.
Fei and I waited around an hour for the Animania Karaoke finals to end (man that was painful) so we could watch the AMV finals. AMV = Anime Music Videos. Basically, people use anime footage and their favourite songs and make a music video. It's mostly amateur stuff, but boy, are some amateur stuff good (and totally shit). Some guy used a Hilary Duff song... Fei nearly cried through that... not because of how good it was, but the pain of having to go through the entire song. The rest were a mixture of U2, Eels, Foo Fighters, -> !VAST! <- (my favourite!). Nothing seriously gets any better than Vast with Cowboy Bebop. But the video that came first was a very surprisingly short yet good one. Have you ever thought how people can make something funny out of something serious? That was the one! Evangelion with the Eels - "I like Birds" song. If you're a member of animemusicvideos.org, search for Studio: Birdman.
I can't look at the rocket launch
The trophy wives of the astronauts
And I won't listen to their words
'Cause I like
Birds
I don't care for walkin' downtown
Crazy auto-car gonna mow me down
Look at all the people like cows in a herd
Well, I like
Birds
If you're small and on a search
I've got a feeder for you to perch on
I can't stand in line at the store
The mean little people are such a bore
But it's alright if you act like a turd
'Cause I like
Birds
If you're small and on a search
I've got a feeder for you to perch on
If you're small and on a search
I've got a feeder for you to perch on
I've got a feeder for you to perch on
If you're small and on a search
I've got a feeder for you to perch on
I've got a feeder for you to perch on
Not a great post, but it'll do for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home