Monday, September 20, 2004

Endings and Beginnings

So ends my experiment with the counter. It will now be unavailable. I apologise in advance to those who find joy in watching it tick.

What I have found out is that no one reads it (and I mean it literally) and those that do read it, read for less than 30 seconds each time. That bit's pretty self explanatory. (Revival from the dead someone(s)?)

Anyhow, onto more pressing issues, and I just realised that it's VC Week next week (it's a good thing Andy told me, or I would've never known [for us UTS people it is, dunno about you guys])- so if it is, and you guys want to meet up, then sure, I'm all for it. Since I'm never online (or I might be this week- I didn't realise Part A was that hard), just tell Andy or sms me or whatever. Hope to see you guys soon.

And damn- haven't seen or talked to you guys for ages. Me = Isolated and secluded bum (Chiqui- meh, I know what you're thinking). Maybe I might do some uni hopping then if that's feasible. Anyhow, I've ruined the (sombre? pondering? reflective?) atmosphere of the blog, and turned it into a casual thing again, forgive me. (Oh, and wish me luck for a job- hah. Been looking for too long, nah, it's cool. Look at Chiqui and Colin- both got jobs. [sigh] Do you, Jackson?) Ah- and yeah- Chiqui, Sims 2 is out (I would think you already know by now [sigh] and playing [sigh])! Anyway, how cool is that. Half a year overdue though... Anyhow, fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home