Alright, I haven't been one to blog lately either, and that's coz either I really haven't had anything of interest to blog, or coz I haven't been online.
In response to Jackson: I haven't been up to much. Last time I said how I thought uni just started and we were some 6 weeks into it. Fair Enuf. But now, I reckon that something is seriously wrong with timing. I've only just done my midsems, but now it's time for finals in... 4 weeks? But, but, but... I've only just done my midsems, though. Ugh. Sigh. My readings (>.<). Sigh.
The first thing I thought when you said raving... Nic Tse conversations... All I can think of is how everyone here tends to talk about 2 things: OC, OC, Aus Idol, OC, Aus Idol... The world of television just revolves around these 2 shows (on free to air anyway).
Me talked too much just then, helping someone with their uni stuff. Didn't get to finish, or edit this blog (which I started an hour ago now), will do later. Hope everyone is doing good. Talk laters.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home