Toys
A friend moving permenantly overseas left my mum with a large box of toys. I spent the night going through the box. I plan to give some of this to Fei's little brother. It doesn't have to be sophisticated things like those electronic micro-pets or a half dozen BeyBlade tops that got to me. What exhilerated me the most were things such as the 20 or so green army men; those Russian toys where you open it and there's a mini version of what it was orginally, and you open that and there's an even smaller version of it, etc, etc; and the best of them all (the one that stole my attention from an almost brand new Tomy R-C [radio control] set) was a harmonica. (which I need to clean)
Despite all that, there's some mecha mini model stands, plastic pokemon toys and this nerf gun that i decided to sneak into my room and claim it as my own =)
I love toys.

3 Comments:
Wah! You got a Babushka doll- I only heard about them in books. Didn't think they existed... Hah.
Anyhow, sounds like bundles of fun :D
Toys ROCK!!
Omg you gotta nerf gun! Now we can have like little nerf gun battles or something. Which gun is it?
Whoops forgot to say, that was me
-Wille
Post a Comment
<< Home