Monday, January 19, 2004

Offer Day.

It's sure good to know that most people got into whatever it is they wanted to get into.

I thought we had a scandal amidst us... Jono who told me he got into BCom (fee) @USYD didn't actually get a formal offer. His name wasn't evident in the formal offers main, prelim or early round... so was he trying to deceive me (again- unsuccessfully)? But when I pondered about it logically... I assumed that the newspaper opted out of show fee-paying people... so we HECS people can't attack and bash them to death for being wealthy bastards.

There appears to be an evident trend in that people either did business/commerce/law or science/engineering or bio-something/medical/optometry... Not that there are any more to choose from.

UTS sort of complicated stuff for me when I accepted the offer coz it didn't officially say I did, so I thought otherwise. Then there was a deluge of information online... I haven't got a letter from UAC yet... just one for UTS asking me to pay, I mean attend, some orientation camp that runs from Feb 18-20... Lame... Ah well. Then O-day is on Feb 26. Classes start Mar 8.

At least I don't have to pay a ransom fee like my fellow UNSWers have to so that they can even enrol. That's a bit 'blackmail' like... don't you reckon?

My enrolment is Jan 22 or new years day (Thurs) @10am (coz I have to do Yin's too) but officially, it's @10:30am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home