Impending event calendar.
Okay, well I have been preoccupied so much so that the net has had to play second fiddle. Hence, I've had to put my schedule here so that in case I can't come on, this is what is happening- for now. The latter 2 are looking more long-term at this stage, and it's intended purpose is to notify people only. And also a happy 18th to Eric if i dun talk to you before then.
Bowling on THURSDAY 15th
Since the net is such an important communication tool and I have once again seemingly run out of credits on my phone, the organisation is a bit stuffed here.I need definite numbers of who's going or not by tommorow. At the moment, seems like there's about 8 or so if I am being cautiously optimistic but about 4 confirmed.
It'll be at 2pm coz we need to cater for those that like to sleep longer than others and Colin thinks that it wont take too long.
if you are going, then meet me here by 1:25pm latest... you know buses.
Dep: 1:30pm Connex Route: 970
Ormond Parade Hurstville Station (behind the station)
Arr: 1:42pm*
Southgate Shops Mcdonalds
*If you guys want to invite anyone, then do so, but please tell me. Like I said, I need definite numbers by tommorow so we can book. And Ji, you are going. So are you Jackson.
**And if thursday is a resounding success, then lets all go iceskating (again) on friday. And andy, you are going. Details to be discussed there.
Ice skating on FRIDAY 16th (if it does happen)
Okay, it will pan out like this on Friday if it happens.The price of admission is $15 including hire. We'll have to be there by 10am, and we can skate till 3pm... note the can. We'll get bored by 1pm, I assure you, coz I did.
For that to occur, then we need to wake early then, won't we? No late night Thursdays. The train leaves Hurstville at 9:15am, Kogarah at 9:21am and arrives at Sydenham at 9:34am where a bus will take us to Canterbury (taking about 10mins), or a train if trackwork is finished. Train arrangements are for people to meet in the 2nd last carriage.
ABW people- PAST NEXT WEEK
Queenie should get this all done by the end of this week. It'll probably be in western Sydney or maybe in the city, but she told me it'll be a dinner probably. So yeah... see how that goes.Need to get a hold of Dan, Queenz... he's lost all contact with earth seemingly. Aaron is busy next week.
Chinese New Year Something- THEREABOUT JAN 22
I don't know, why don't we go somewhere for chinese new year? Only a suggestion... But I have no idea what to do. That's up to the others. Maybe we're all busy as well- coz I know I will be somewhat. I know I'd rather be in Hong Kong during this time, but hey.6M reunion again LATE JAN/FEB
On the request and incessant nagging of Hugh, we're going to try again, and get a better number than just 8 this time.It will either be in late January or during February, but times are still dependent on when Andy and I leave for Hong Kong in February; and on accomodating the most amount of people as possible, even if it means we'll miss it.
It'll either be at the Moonlight Cinema with a dinner and day before that, or it'll be an all day beach thing or park picnic thing. That is still up in the air, as with a lot of things regarding this, and whether we should actually try it again.
Most importantly for this, I need to get contacts, those that we didn't manage to get before... especially all those people that went to St George, and Kristy, hah. Then it'll be a logistical nightmare for the organisers (namingly me, Sisi, Hugh and Ailie- who else?). This is an early notice, so as to not have people saying that 'they didn't know', which they probably will still be valid enough, coz no-one comes here. But yeah. Hope this time it's better than before.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home