Monday, January 19, 2004

Pushing Barriers

There is no doubt that I am going crazy.
First it was 11pm... then 12am... then 2am... and now it has come down to this: 4am.
I won't even be asleep by 5am.

What have I been doing? Just looking at the myriad of options for what I can buy in Hong Kong, and I reckon that for most items including the camera and mobile- it would be cheaper buying it here 'with' the warranty than there without and taking the risk I could buy fake stuff.

As well as that, out of common courtesy and decency, since my dad was sitting next to me all along checking the prices... I had to stay till the end where he bored me shitless for hours by looking at every ADSL ISP on offer. What a loooong night.

And my 5 hours isn't even up yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home