Introducing... the five 'friendlies':
Taken from the Beijing 2008 website, these are the official mascots for the Olympics of the XXIX Olympiad. They represent four animals and the spirit of the Olympic flame. Their names when combined together say "Beijing welcomes you".What do I think? Well, I think they're pretty ugly, actually. Their faces are too Chinese opera, their looks too Japanese-wannabe, missing the capture by a long mile. I dunno. The name idea itself is pretty cliched. And... Friendlies? No more needs to be said.

5 Comments:
They remind me of this panda bear fad in Japan.. the rocket ones...
And the no's have it... looks like that's 4/4 from us.
A very unified result, unlike some other issues.
lol. Agreed there...
By the way, where are the eyes on that orange teletubby? Is it the small black dots of the big black dots? That's got me thinking for the last hour.
Anyways, I can go on and on and on, but I have to go and have a light sabre battle now.
This is why I'm in love with Fei Wang.
She knows how to get her priorities straight =)
*somewhere in Washington during Congress*
Some random politician: THERE IS NO JUST CAUSE FOR THE INVASION OF IRAQ!
Another random politician: Screw this, I got a light sabre battle to go to.
don't even start me on all that...
Post a Comment
<< Home