Wednesday, April 26, 2006

mv log.

VAST - Pretty When You Cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ6ptqcbUc&search=vast
Fei will like this one.

Cibo Matto - Sugar Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rAhFNP1GA&search=cibo%20matto
Something I overlooked, but glad I ran back into.

My Bloody Valentine - Soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASF30_WXL9E&search=my%20bloody%20valentine
Great song from 'Loveless' album. Noisy dream pop + MBV = sex.

Chemical Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcas0M_TX8&search=chemical%20brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7jK6LwxYQA&search=chemical%20brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5s6KDlLPiQ&search=chemical%20brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRr41l26F70&search=chemical%20brothers
A small collection of some of their amazing videos.

Michel Gondry is pretty amazing.

I feel like looking for an underground dance party in sydney.
I feel like looking for cool bars to sit, drink, smoke and admire great views.
I feel like looking for a nice cafe with checkered tables and light jazz music.

I fell sick for a few days alongside Fei. I felt like a sponge being all drugged up; lagging behind work very badly. Yet finding the time to revisit my Poke-urges. I'll be training a Metagross soon.

Recently University emailed me regarding complaints put forward due to fringes to student privacy. Apparently some clubs have given away sensitive information about their members and if they've made a complaint to the UNIVERSITY, it means they're seriously pissed off. So I have to address the issue and spank some clubs for being naughty. I hate clubs who do that.

I didn't do much in the holidays. Fei and I watched V for Vendetta. Now she's asking me to get a Guy Kawkes mask and learn knife tricks. Then the other night she watched a chinese series, and asked me to get a Fedora hat. All I need now is a cape.

I helped Fei mind her parents store and I eyed a cool evil halloween mask of this creepy skull with a hood. So I spent all of Sunday that day with that mask, in an apron sweeping the floor, waving to passer-bys and calming down crying kids. I love impersonating the lighter side of death.

The monotony of going through life is proving unhealthy for me. 5am sleep, 2pm wake, and already half my day is gone. I get to uni by around 3-4pm and everyone's left, so I buy a packet of pretzels and eat it. Then I get home, and for some bizarre reason the hours between 12 and 5 go really quickly and nothing is achieved. I feel like I've been cheated. Give me back my life, or I'll hold the clock ransom. My life is becoming more parallel to Trent's humorous and dysfunctional sleeping habits. I might actually start setting my clock a few hours back.

Tom - Hey, why don't the four of us get some pizza?
Daria - I am low on vitamins.
Trent - Can't. Practice starts at 7:00.
Jane - Trent... it's 9:00.
Trent - Hmm. I better head out. (leaves)


A friend is in a band who will be supporting the expatriates at manning bar in USYD sometime this THURSDAY. Hope some of you guys could at least join me for a drink there.

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 27, 01:02:00 pm, Blogger Jackson C said...

there's heaps of cool rare stuff on youtube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home