Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Now that I think about it, my mum bribed my way through primary school. She gave chocolates to my primary school teacher every year before the reports came out. I've been living a total academic lie. I am in fact very unintelligiment.

To coincide with Chiqui's post, I'll make a quick "whinge" post.

UNSW Students are stupid. They have no sense of direction or curiosity. Either that or my patience is running low. I don't like to spend all day telling people how to start clubs and book stuff when IT'S CLEAR ON A A2 POSTER CLIPPED TO MY TABLE IN LOTS OF COLOUR TELLING THEM TO GO AWAY. When there's a sign that asks you to GO AWAY, you GO AWAY and come back another day when I actually catch up with my uni readings.

I will relieve myself away from the table and put ALL the information they need on the CASOC website so I don't have to be there all the time, and instead, get them to go to the site. It should answer their problems.

Currently juggling 6 commitments because I strongly believe that I will fail at most of them and that would be funny. Very very funny.

Latest achievements:
www.guild.unsw.edu.au/casoc
www.filmsoc.r8.org
CASOC reforms
Screwing up a lot of clubs over room and BBQ bookings (I blame Tropfest washing out my diary)
CASOC BBQ stolen by fuckwit college kids
Making a total ass of myself

I want to put Soundwave (kudo's to Willie and the gang!) in my office, but I'm afraid it might get stolen.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 10, 12:56:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

we need to have a serious meet to discuss the progressive future of our societies.

 
At Fri Mar 10, 12:56:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

And the possibility to chip in for a domain i.e. www.filmsoc.com.au or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home