Lego
When I got into work today, the last thing I expected was new lego on our shelves. Myer Hurstville is very deprived of lego and it hasn't had any new lego since I first started. So it was natural for me to almost shit my pants and squeal like a girl when i saw upon me some Star Wars re-issues and a new line of Exo-force lego.
Once upon a time, I had many a conversation with various people regarding how awesome it would be if lego did this and lego did that. That included star wars lego and gundam lego. Shortly afterwards, star wars lego had its first release and it really was something to be excited about.
Today I came upon an unfamilar lego set. It looked like japanese toys that came randomly in cool boxes. It was an anime-styled mecha. It was $6.95 and it was a full mecha with a robot manning it. It was very very awesome.
http://exoforce.lego.com/Products/Robots/7711.aspx
On the Lego website, there is apparently a B-wing re-issue.
http://www.lego.com/starwars/products/classic1.asp?productid=6208
Gotta keep an eye out for those.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home