Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hi guys

Lying on my bed at 2 in the morning. Threw in a dvd, Lost in Translation. My favourite movie of yester-year. Dozed off and woke up at 2:30am, not knowing what the hell is going on. Got up, turned off the TV and DVD player, too tired to wash my face or brush my teeth. Slept. I feel like such an old man.

UNSW O-Week 2006 will be home to literally 1000s of events. Don't miss out before VSU hits in. This will quite possibly be the biggest O-Week in history and in all of Australia. Tampons for everyone, even the boys!

I've been asked to be a contributor for our SRC newspaper. Which is quite possibly the best and most unrecognised publication on campus. The way I like it. Yippee!

Anyway, enough of my bullshit. Listen to Pulp. Or Amusements Parks on Fire.

Sunday 26th February. Have that date bookmarked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home