Saddest thought of the day:
Spent Christmas Eve -> Christmas Day in a pc room in the city feeling sick.
A few days ago, I went on a Young and Dangerous marathon. My sister borrowed some dvds for the holidays and i watched YnD 1-5 in 2 days. Two outcomes occurred from this viewing:
1/ I have consumed an unhealthy dose in what not to do regarding social ethics. I spend half days thinking of killing people and making a run for it. A deep hatred in me has surfaced and all I can think about is taking it out on others. Remorse, hatred, torture, any bad word you can think of.
2/ How strong brotherhood can possibly be, plus more. It can be pretty emotional knowing, or not knowing, what close people in your life might possibly or not do for you.
I feel sad.
Fuck, I juss realised it was Saturday. And it felt like yesterday was Wednesday. I wasted away 3 days without my knowledge. Someone kill me, I missed Eat Carpet.

<< Home