Orange Tan Guerilla
Don't nobody know my troubles but God - Moby
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Until i can find a webhost, I can't make this place more visually appealing. But it's a reason for you guys to stay tuned! =P
Anywho, I'm scared of Frank.
Posted by Jackson C @
12/12/2004 01:22:00 am
<< Home
Contributors
Jackson C
benny
Blah... but
Heh. What one says does not represent what we all say. Or does it? (This is a disclaimer)
Friend's Blogs
Osmond C
Kevin F
Andre P
Willie
Jiao
Previous Posts
I don't know how to play the guitar, but I randoml...
Yay! PAIN! At long last... Horribly sweet pain, en...
I:Your Beauty lies in Sadness. Lonely, depressed a...
I'm out to prove I have nothing to prove.
I feel very homesick. I want to go home. To back...
Finished.
2003 I'm not gonna do digital media. Despite the f...
On the platform waiting for my 20 minute late trai...
I'm writing this from my own personal computer. It...
My life is so sad. My own girlfriend doesn't even ...
<< Home