Sunday, September 17, 2006

Adios

I've finally realised why I don't want to blog here anymore.

I have a shit load of baggage left here. At what seemed to be genuine and heart-felt, I'm reading back with very mixed reactions.

Shame and pride. Petty and silly issues, but it seems I achieved more out of it then anyone else possibly could. I would continue to write here, but the absurdity of what I went through trivilises anything I write here. I have the option to delete all of the posts, but I won't as my ability to reflect has been severely disabled.

Also, the audience demographic was discovered to be larger than expected, and I never was a big fan of exhibitionism. So if you don't really know me but somehow read and find my nonsense remotely interesting:
1/ Go get a life.
2/ Thank you for believing that I meant something to you. I'm grateful in some way.

My last words?

You are your own best friend at the end of the day.

Sayonara and g0d speed//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home