888
The OTG (previously we just blah blah...) is about to turn 3 years old on October 23rd. But before it does that, in true Asian style, we celebrate it's 888th post. Congratulations and happy 888th! The question now is, will it live on beyond 3 and head towards its 1000th post? Excellent stuff... who would've thought this is the culmination of a bit of each of our lives?
-Benny
Mr. O’Neill: Right here and now, let’s pledge to make Daria’s dream a reality.
Daria: You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?
I got home from 13 hours of work just an hour ago, let me be.
-Jackson
I don't believe this, I just started my LJ account, tis wierd I say, I feel somewhat that something good has ended and I am unable to let go. Thus I shall continue to post here and see what happens. But with Ben gone independent and Jackson needing less blogging (or defected to somewhere unknown) and Andy MIA its hard to tell how things looks. But damn, its been 3 years nearly, 888 posts (alot mine), funny how things are. I guess when you grow older there becomes alot of things that are important memories, let those memories remain, for without them I am nothing.
-Matt
It's heartening that the blog lives on, and that our subscription is seemingly as healthy as ever. For that I commend Matt for his dedication, and hope that we/he will burrow forward toward the thousand. As the posts mount up, it is getting ever clearer that our destinies lay apart, our beliefs and perspectives becoming ever more disparate, shaped by our unique life experiences. For the most part I've been proud of this blog, and it providing us a medium for which to discuss whatever we found pertinent. But most of all, I'm proud of my fellow bloggers, each of which leaving an indelible mark on each other's lives and our most important commodities, our thoughts and our actions.
-Andy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home