to here knows when
i got Fei cringing at my obsessive-compulsive lego purchasing. my childishness ain't for show. it's a motherfucking disease. for my wallet, time and my mind.
i spend hours calculating costs, money saved, sets I've collected, sets I've yet to collect, sets I could sell at a profit, sets I would give to friends, sets I would give to enemies, alternative models, getting up-to-date news on lego, etc.
my room is littered with lego. im thinking of making my table and bookshelf out of lego so i can accomodate it.
if you asked me which set you are after, i can almost tell you exactly which stores have it, how much and how good it is.
i don't control the lego, the lego controls me.
kill me. i am emo. etc etc.
-----
Anyway, on a more or less serious note, I have unfortunately dropped out of my business trip to melbourne as i can't afford it and i found it difficult to get leave off work. The weekend will be spent recouping funds that were spent today on:
* 2nd Jim Jarmusch boxset
* To Kill a Mockingbird dvd ($3!) -> Fei
* Elvis Costello - north -> Fei
* seventh seal (u bastards)
* roman polanski boxset -> Fei
Fei and I then went to waggamamma where we ate unexpectantly hot food and we ended up asking for a glass of water to dip the food in to get rid of the chilli. Don't lie to me, I know you guys do it too.
And I was looking forward to checking out the lego scene in melbourne =
take care andy & matt on your trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home