I have very bad sleeping habits. Everyday for the past 2 years, I'd add an extra minute to the amount of time I stay up and another extra minute to the time I wake up, and now I'm at the 5am sleep, 1pm wake period. So when asked to come in for a 9am, I would groan and contemplate not sleeping at all as it'll be easier that way.
Well, it had to happen today. I was to fix the barbeque before a club used it at 12. I woke up at 8 to go to Kmart to buy screws to meet up with Jerry, 1030 at uni. That guy is fckn tops. Anyway, I'm grumpy, snappy and dirty when I dont get my usual 8 hours. I hate waking up without my proper sleep. Especially when you feel like shit fixing up a greasy barbeque, feeling gassy the entire time (it's what happens when i dont sleep or eat properly) and getting the peak hour querying time (around 12 oclock, which I've successfully avoided since I usually come in at 1.)
Well, with the shits all day, I managed to eye the Pasifika Island club packing up after their successful barbeque. They were all happy. From the sound of laughter and introductory jokes, I'm assuming they made a lot more friends and members.
I guess it was all worth it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home