#777
Post 777 is mine.
I've come back to reminisce on what it once was. What it once was at the times of post number 1, nearly three years ago.
How happy we all were.
Back in high school, not a worry in the world apart from the HSC.
There was no depression, no girl problems (for most of us anyway), no life problems, no nothing.
It was carefree. It was fun. I WAS HAPPY.
But look now at post 777. Look at us.
My life feels like it's tumbling
Chiqui is seemingly in depression
Nearly everything in the world is treated with cynicism.
There are more problems than there are ants on this earth.
No-one is here to provide answers.
And what, we are only 20, and it has only been 3 years...
I don't even know what will become of us at post 1000.

6 Comments:
Anyone considering a career in academia (so you won't have to face the real world)?
- Carl
http://www.usyd.edu.au/news/84.html?newsstoryid=850
It's an option you should consider.
- Carl
welcome to my world Mr Lau, and welcome back here!
it is commonly known that life does suck lots of cock.
but in the end, it's all up to you. everyone has their own way to vent, and everyone has their own way to deal with their issues.
Chiqui chooses to solve his issues by verbally abusing her behind her back on this blog and making a beautiful short film.
Andy is either totally oblivious or totally in control (i do believe it's the latter.)
Colin and Yin.. seem to repress themselves.
And I continue with my habits.
Life sucks, but we still walk on. It's our choice whether we want to let it eat us alive, or whether we learn from our experiences and keep rocking forward and make the world a slightly better place to live in.
phases are good in your life. it shows progress made in your inner self. and shapes up who you'll become.
life can continue to suck, but that doesn't stop you from putting a bit of sugar into your own.
and that's probably the most positive thing you'll ever get to hear from me.
if you're ever on unsw campus, you know where to find me.
And believe me Ben, at post 1000, it's going to be our same 'ol group. take it anyway you want, but i think it's a good thing. it's what makes us the dysfunctional group that we are.
Oh yeah, life does suck. But now that I come to think about it, it really doesn't suck as much.
Putting things in perspective, I spose what's a little bit of crap in our lives to balance all that goodness- or even a little crap to show that goodness is golden.
I don't care what everyone else thinks, or does. I've had enough about caring about what people think or do anymore. Think it's time to worry about myself now, and what I really want for myself and how I should care for myself. Not that I'm saying I'm going to become one selfish bastard.
But sure enough, we will continue towards 1000, and I will meet you on the otherside. Oh, and in between sometimes...
Not many people share a blog with 3 of their closest friends for the past 2-3 years either.
Jackson's right... who does share a blog these days, and for this long?
So something must be going right, if everything else isn't.
Post a Comment
<< Home