I (HEART) Designing
I LOVE staying up till the wee hours photoshopping a website layout.
LOVE LOVE (HEART) LOVE LOVE
The last time I did this was for the crummy CASOC site. I keep getting more inspiration and learning new things that it feeds my awaking life.
I probably won't sleep tonight since I have to meet up with Fei at 11ish. I'm nowhere near finishing, yet my creative juices (or whatever is left of it) only keep flowing and flowing.
The added bonus is that it's for an assignment.
The further added bonus is that it's for a commerce subject (the irony factor that is.)
The thing that sucks the most is that I would be the happiest man alive if I was at COFA.
Damn being asian.
And to add more emo-ness to this whole entry...
It fulfils my otherwise gut-wrenching & tortured soul.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home