Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Family Guy s5 e8

Latest ep. of Family Guy.

*SPOILER WARNING*

The Pinball reference to Sesame St. Stewie was in a bubble because of an illness and he makes a remark how he had a hard morning and there was a cut scene where he's the ball in a pinball machine and it played that old school 80s Sesame St 1-2-3-..-12 song.

Totally cool.

I don't know when I'm gonna get over it. Like the time they made that hilarious reference to the Neverending Story. Or the A-ha one. Or the Kathy Bates' 'About Schmidt' one.

I hope Sesame St comes out on DVD one day. Reminds me of the "hip-to-be-a-square" clip.

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 11:19:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

The abdul one was obvious, but I didn't pick it up (since I didn't know who she was.)

The stewie face off was quite possibly the best one liner from stewie ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home