http://www.stgeorge.com.au/openair/
Tickets start selling on the 26th. The list will be on the site from the 14th. I want to see Broken Flowers.
Please comment to let me know what you're interested to see. Tickets are slightly pricey, but the atmosphere is absolutely beautiful (a bit upper class, but we deserve a little spoiling).
-----
In regards to the Cronulla incident...
Holding a mob/ peace protest to disseminate peace and the use of the beach open to everyone = good
Holding BBQs = good
Being patriotic = good in its way.
Beating up random people = so fucking fucking fucking low. Hypocrisy stains EVERYWHERE!
Its ironic. They're gonna kill each other off: the Australians and the European/ Middle Eastern ethnics. And guess who'll be left: ASIANS! And aborigines, who are technically asian. So at least some good news for the indigenuous population of this country. There goes the apartheid.
I wish the media had better coverage on what lead up to this riot.

2 Comments:
I wish people would stop being so proud...
Fancy some of the old ultra-violence? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home