Wednesday, March 09, 2005

ARGH FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK POO FUCK BITCH BASTARD CUNT MOTHER FUCKER ARGH ARGH!!!

Uni workload - I don't wanna fucking fall behind. I fell behind before and fucked up. I wanna get a credit average AT LEAST for this. FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK. Fucking actuarial studies needs so much time, fucking boring infs, fucking limited time, fucking can't study, fucking environment, fucking travel time, could be used for study, fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fucking ARGH!

Job workload - Jiao, don't give up on me yet, I will get this organised. I will get those designs done for you. Caroline, I will get that FilmSoc site up and running. Louis, I will get that corporate stationary for you. Jackson, you will become a rockstar of the digital design world, YES YES i will FUCKIONG Skdjfsla shit fucksjkdfh

Ebay Wrought - fucking cunt, took a bit of my life savings, fucking cunt, fucking stole $800, give it back, my mum took a year and a half to save it up for me so I can establish my fucking career, fucking pathetic piece of fuck, I will ruin your shit and track u down and seriously nail your ass to a donkey and cut you up.

Friends - can't they understand I'm fucking busy, I'm a fucking poor ass and I'm struggling to keep my life together, god damn it, I'm sick of pretending to be happy and that everything is alright with this world in front of them, fucking argh. The least I need is them to think I'm actually ignoring them, argh fucking shit fuck fuck ARGH

Fei - ... ARGH

Home - Why can't my mum fucking understand me, why can't my dad cope on his own, why can't my sister understand me, why can't I make time for my family, why does my room become messy in a day, why do i have to have so much unnecessary shit, why do i have to be some loser who gets satifaction from buying things rather than owning them, (most of the time anyway) ARGH, why was I raised this way!!!

Money - I'm so fucking broke, I don't wanna use my parent's money anymore, I don't wanna waste anymore money but I cant: internet bills, phone bills, uni fees, food, uni books, travelling, coffee, obligations for friends, ARGH FUCK FUCK
Currently outstanding:
Internet $55, want to change to cheaper ISP $40/ month, however, extra $40 connection fee
Phone Bill $120 (and that's just my optus sim) fucking $50 to get a new sim card???
Uni Fee ~$250 some bs compulsory fee
Food ~$100 - $150 stop eating out!
uni books ~$250, and that's just 2nd hand
Travelling $22 a week
Coffee $15 a week
Cigarettes $10 - $20 a week
Funding set aside to shout friends $50
LOTTO! ARGH@ I couldn't buy a copy of BIG ISSUE 'cause I didn't have $4 in my wallet! FUCK! I should start selling them! >.<

My chronic Mid/ Early life crisis bullshit - Even nicotine can't solve that anymore.

Spilling food - @#$@#^$%*&^(*)()&#$%@#!%^$#&%

Arncliffe - where I can let go of most of this.

I can't wait till I have 1-3 weeks of independence.

Ok I feel slightly better. I need a punching bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home