Plasm0
Long live Plasmo and Pasty!
Series out soon on DVD and VHS.
The soundtrack behind this ABC Children's production is quite outstanding. It is very exotic and beautiful. It is what made me get up every Sunday morning at 8am.
Unless you don't know, it is about an alien named Plasmo trying to get back home after escaping from another planet. They run into a lot of strange people and have little adventures. I remember one such adventure when a waterfall pipe was blocked off and Plasmo had to unblock it. Some rebels tag along with them who have had lonely and sad pasts. I remember one had his parents abandon him and now he's a sad crook.
I think I have to manually rip the music off the DVD when it comes out =(

3 Comments:
Why did you wake up at 8am every Sunday morning when it was on weekdays at 5:55?
HAHA
Oi!
AFTER the 5:55 segments, it was on one of its last repeats on sunday just a few years ago.
I havent heard from you in ages!
Separated by time zones; united by arguments, they are: Alex and Jackson.
Post a Comment
<< Home