Thursday, January 13, 2005

13_01_05

� No one respects what I think.
� Everyone gives me too much pressure
� Why cant my parents understand that I have a load of things to do
� Wont my brother see how much I care about him and he still cant be nice to me
� People don�t know that im short tempered so what happens?
� Everyone treats me like an adult when im only nine years old
� Cant my family listen to what I think
� They always do what they think is best but cant I live my life�
� It seems that everybody ignores me and that they don�t care or think about what happens to me
� I have so much work and I do extra subjects its to much for me
� I hate every body putting pressure on me like my friends who blame me for nothing do I deserve these friends, do I have the right to do it back in a way they could never forget
� I�m just a burden
� Some day I want to live a happy life and have a family
� I wish I could quit piano and speech so I can just concentrate and my goal and not worry about those things because I could get distracted
� Will I ever have a happy ending in this world
� Will I be a good person for long
� Someday I want to meet someone who could understand my feelings so I can be as happy as I was before a long time ago
� When I was small I use to be a happy girl who cared about every single person
� Now I�m so miserable because I�ve got a big load on me
� Cant people see that my load is getting bigger and heavier every second because they are putting their load onto mine
� Everyone treats me like a servant and they don�t care what happens to me
� Esther hurts me for no reason and thinks its for fun but if she was me she wont enjoy it at all


Raw from the mind of someone who has yet to make a two digit age.

I wasn't suppose to do this, but I wanted to share how beautiful the human mind can be and it is these moments in life that you are reminded, this is what you are meant to live your life for. Not just for the miseries. But for the beauty you should embrace in the smaller things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home