Saturday, January 01, 2005

10 things about the 31st of December, 2004

1/ I (Heart) Huckabees. I wonder if existential detectives do exist...
2/ Intellectuality can really turn me on. All-black too.
3/ Never leave alcohol, knives and fireworks in your bag when you want to go to a secured area to watch the fireworks.
4/ Playing (extremely) safe can last you ages in Poker.
5/ When all else fails, Rage is on all night on friday to saturday nights.
6/ Dad bought me Best of Sam Hui CD. Late Christmas present. He rocks! Both of them =)
7/ Caught my mum playing with my lego train set.
8/ To the person who lives opposite my friend's house... that rocket isn't ours.
9/ Chiqui has girl germs. Don't touch him.
10/ "It has been one hell of a beautiful year" =)

I hope everyone had a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home