Obviously unhappy children is one of the most torturous things to see. My mother babysits a child whom I never see smile. A young existentialist. She hasn't been taught the finer things in life, but rather, if you don't work, you're gonna end up a bum. She lives in eternal damnation lurking in her unconscious, knowing every little fun activity she does consequently wastes studying time. This is going to build up and one day she will burst and rebel.
I wish she could laugh.

1 Comments:
Existentialism is more about freedom, letting the kid enjoy their life and to have free will instead of being boxed into this idea that everythings about getting good marks to get a well-paying job.
Reminds me of my mum saying that the most important thing is to be healthy than education, a social life or enjoyment never was in there.
I hope she does break free
~ Osmond
Post a Comment
<< Home