I dislike the effect a female can have on the poor male soul.
A toast to all the MEN who has ever gone through shit with a member of the opposite sex and realise for themselves that:
1/ GIRLS (not WOMAN) should never be allowed to take over you.
2/ Most men deserve a woman who they respect and whom would respect them back.
3/ A stable lifestyle with them.
4/ A reciprocating trust.
5/ Females are just as imperfect as men. We're on the same level. So females never have the right to dominate (as much as men) as long as no. 2 is maintained. All I see are the females deciding everything, i.e. where to go, what to do, WHEN TO BREAK UP... you'd be amazed how many cases I've heard of this shit.
What happened to the stereotype that men were cheating, horny, using bastards? All I hear these days that GIRLS are taking over this spot now. I've yet to hear a case in which a man is in the wrong. All I hear now are girls being users, fakers, cheaters, rebounders, everything out of the norm, you name it. Just because there's all these ethics and morals for women doesnt mean they can ABUSE IT.
This is a message to all men in some kinda emotional pain in the hope to wake up and realise reality in a more open minded state.

1 Comments:
amen to that
- carl
Post a Comment
<< Home