Friday, July 30, 2004

A+

A tick for coincidence,
Also for hidden grudges which aren't really,
Another for fortune (woohoo!),
Definitely one for propaganda and
Immense hunger/thirst all mixed into one night.

16 Comments:

At Sat July 31, 12:09:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Indeed. Chiqui gets my full points for his pursuits in both his hampster magnetic abilities as well as his loud grudge whinging of someone standing only a few feet away.
Yeah!

 
At Sat July 31, 12:41:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Oh- and Andy and I are surprised that people (ie. Science and some lost law people) don't know who John Edwards and John Kerry are. O.o

Anyway, we watched Fahrenheit 9/11- so much propaganda. only confirmed what I wanted to hear.

 
At Sat July 31, 12:55:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Oh yeah, Colin and I were rocking tonight at the pokies! Who would've thought that you could win money on pokies...? :S

But yeah, the pool game wasn't a pool game. It was only an arena for Chiqui to stage for us his game. And his game we got. The flirt. The girly sticks. The hampster. Fark, I would've been forgiven to think people are coupled. And yeah, no comment further.

 
At Sat July 31, 01:05:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Hah, I must say that the phrase 'plutonic aquaintance' is a gross underestimation. And yeah, only we can see as people on the outside.

If you say, we will be happy.

And more things happened at dinner, and at Town Hall than you so said. The only reprieve for you tonight was at Star City.

 
At Sat July 31, 01:08:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Everytime we talk about Chiqui, in comes something about his limping and his foot. I do agree that it may be something we don't know of. And yes. Colin may be right.

And yes, I do think that the trifecta is what has just been displayed.

You go Chiqui! Or Hamster, as affectionately known as.

 
At Sat July 31, 01:09:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Fark, I didn't know Colin was that suggestive... It's all hidden.

 
At Sat July 31, 01:10:00 am, Blogger benny said...

To Chiqui, Hamster, it will always be G. Even though the setbacks block thee, it will always be G.

And remember queue jumping is allowed for K :)
And why not C?

 
At Sat July 31, 01:12:00 am, Blogger benny said...

I go with the TTT after tonight's rendezvous at TH station. TTT all the way!

 
At Sat July 31, 01:17:00 am, Blogger benny said...

We underestimated the sheer might of the Hampster Magnet. Fark, Chiqui, I won't tolerate your 'I know no-one' shit again. There are others! ARGH. I am speechless.

 
At Sat July 31, 01:19:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Hamster on wheels. Heh, it was just as well we didn't drink. Aren't we glad? Or it will be yet another attraction possiblity- someone else to attract, ay?

 
At Sat July 31, 01:23:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Oh- so who's in who's group? I care not to speculate...

 
At Sat July 31, 01:26:00 am, Blogger benny said...

There are a few things i'd like to correct:

3) you were not joking and we know it
4) you truly underestimate yourself. even we saw it man.
5) you are a magnet, and you know it. the blushing, the flirting.
6) and yes, the chicks call you a hamster, so how affectionate is that? going to a new animal level!

 
At Sat July 31, 01:30:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Hah. That's all sorted from our views... Heh. I reckon there is so much backstage politics atm, it's not funny. I think love will weave its way somehow. And eventually, we will all know and celebrate it's arrival. :P

 
At Sat July 31, 01:35:00 am, Blogger benny said...

From that Chiqui, I see more than just a 'plutonic aquaintance', don't you agree?

And yes, they are all nice, and they are all awaiting your question. They have all fallen for your charms.

 
At Sat July 31, 01:38:00 am, Blogger benny said...

Rar rar, we're all administrators actually. So equally liable, and yes, I do agree with Andy that K and C are way better than G. I just have to say, that they admit more life and interest that I have seen from G in talking about anything in the times I've met her.

And Chiqui, incidents pass and go, and we learn to fight new battles. This is one we're only trying to spur you onto. We're raising the panic levels in anticipation for the strike as Moore says. So, we're waiting... When will it come?

 
At Sat July 31, 01:40:00 am, Blogger benny said...

And you don't call this an intense feeling from the other side? Me just a bit lost...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home